WCD Delhi Anganwadi Worker 2017-18 Interview Date Download Call Letter:
Recruitment Department of Women & Child Development of Delhi had earlier issued vacancies regarding for the post of Anganwadi Worker under the WCD Delhi through Merit Based. Applications were received in large number and now they are waiting for the merit list which had earlier announced to be issued through Online Mode on the official website of WCD (Delhi). Therefore, we have provided some important information as well as links through which applicants will be helped to know further important details regarding selection of Anganwadi Worker.
WCD Delhi Anganwadi Worker 2017-18 Interview
Confirmation has not been provided by the WCD Delhi about the exact date on which Merit List of selected candidates will be released as the Department could conduct interview of the applicants in case if a large number of candidates will found eligible for the post. Therefore, it is advised to make a regular visit on our website so that you will get all the latest updates at the earliest about the WCD, Delhi Anganwadi Worker Merit List (Recruitment).
Note: Dates given here under are tentative as the WCD hasn’t provided confirmation about the same yet.
Detail & Description
- Advertisement Type: Merit List/ Call Letter
- Department’s Name: Department of Women & Child Development (WCD) of Delhi
- Name of the Post: Anganwadi Worker
- Applying Last Date: 30th November 2017 (till 5:00 pm)
- Merit List: will published online
- Call Letter: 1-2 weeks before Interview (if held)
- Official Website: www.wcddel.in
WCD Anganwadi Worker Interview (tentative) Call Letter 2018
In case if the department will decide to conduct an Interview for the selection of eligible candidates then they will be notified by an official announcement and their call letter will be published on the website of WCD Delhi. Candidate shall be able to download the same and then will be required to appear in the Interview, which will be purely of go-no-go basis. And if there will be no interview conducted then the shortlisted candidates will directly be called for Document Verification.
How to download WCD Anganwadi Worker Merit List?
- Visit Women & Child Development (Delhi) Official Website.
- Go to the Notification section by link given on the homepage.
- There will various notifications list will be appeared.
- Find Anganwadi Worker Merit List there from that list and click on it.
- List of shortlisted candidates will be prepared and then called for further procedure.
- Check your qualifying/disqualifying status as per that Merit List.
- If enlisted then you will be selected otherwise disqualified.
- You may also save it as per your convenient.
WCD (Delhi) Anganwadi Worker Recruitment 2017-18 Selection Mode
Final selection of eligible candidates as Anganwadi Workers under the Department of Women & Child Development of Delhi shall be made as according to the marks in their 8th / 10th class and then the candidates will be called for the process of document verification in which they will be required to provide all the original documents of their qualification, address and other proofs.
Official Website: www.wcddel.in