Rajasthan Univ PH.D M.Phil MPAT 2018 Admit Card Download Exam Call Letter:
The University of Rajasthan, Jaipur will soon be releasing the Admit Card for MPAT 2018. Recently, Uniraj published the notification on their official website regarding admission in PH.D & M.Phil Programme 2018. As per the notification, applications were invited from 20th December 2017 to 3rd January 2018.
Rajasthan Univ PH.D M.Phil MPAT 2018
Every year the University of Rajasthan undertakes admissions in its Philosophiae Doctor (PH.D) & Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) Programme through an entrance test called MPAT. This year also, the university is all set to conduct MPAT exam. However, the official date of MPAT Exam is not been specified by the University. It is expected that the MPAT Exam 2018 hall ticket will be issued 7 days before the date of Entrance Exam. Soon, the MPAT Admit card will be made available at the official website of UNIRAJ.
How to Download MPAT 2018 Hall ticket?
- After the release of admit cards, candidate would have to visit the official website of UNIRAJ.
- Candidates have to login on the website of UNIRAJ with the help of registration number and password which was generated at the time of online registration for Phd Mphil Programme.
- After the successful login, candidates would have to search for the link of Entrance Exam admit card.
- Candidates are required to download this admit card/hall ticket and should carry its print out at the MPAT 2018 exam center.
Important Instruction: The Candidates have to take their identity proof with them at the exam center along with the hall ticket. License, Voters id, aadhaar card, etc are considered as a valid identity proofs while Ration card is not.
Uniraj PH.D M.Phil MPAT 2018 Exam Scheme
The MPAT Entrance exam conducted by University of Rajasthan, Jaipur consists of 2 papers. Paper-1 will be on General Ability and will include 50 questions of Multiple Choice. Paper-2 will include questions based on desired subject and will include 100 questions of Multiple choice. There will be a negative marking scheme in Paper-2 and 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. The MPAT Exam will be of 3 hours.
It should be known that marks scored by candidates in Paper-1 & Paper-2 will be used to draw final merit list for admissions in Phd & MPhil Courses of UniRaj 2018.
|Name of Paper||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted|
Composite Time of 3 hours
|On research & Teaching Aptitude, Reading Comprehension & General Awareness||50||150|
|150 questions||450 marks|
Uniraj PH.D M.Phil MPAT 2018 Mode of Selection
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of the Merit list drawn on the basis of MPAT Exam 2018. There are two Phases of Selection Procedure adopted by Uniraj for admissions in Philosophiae Doctor (PH.D) & Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) Programme.
This phase includes the candidates who are being exempted from Uniraj MPAT 2018 exam and will include following categories:
- Candidates who have been selected and passed their Uniraj MPAT Exam (M.Phil).
- Teacher candidates selected by selection committee under UGC qualification and 2 years of continuous service in Teaching department of the university.
- Candidates who have been qualified for UGC NET/CSIR or SLET Exam and Teacher fellowship.
If Ph.D or M.Phil seats of the University remain vacant even after the completion of Phase 1, applications will be invited for the admission on the basis of Uniraj MPAT 2018.
The CSIR NET/ UGC/SLET/INSPIRE qualified applicants who failed to get admission in Phase 1 against 40% reserved seats, will be able to apply in UNIRAJ – MPAT 2018 Phase- 2 for getting admission against remaining seats.
Rajasthan University Official Website:- www.uniraj.ac.in