TSPSC Assistants (Finance|Accounts) Hall Ticket 2018 Exam Date:
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is provide cheerful news to the candidate who is waiting for the long time to achieve this post now the waiting time is still over.TSPSC is giving the relevant information for about the Admit card will upload on the official website very soon. Aspirant candidates are advise to keep regular touch with the official website for downloading the admit card.
Telangana TSPSC Assistants e-Hall Tickets 2018
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has subscribe the total number of vacancies for post of Accounts and finance in the under department of Water supply and Sewerage board. The authority is also design the date of examination, the exam will conduct soo. The Statuary body will also concerning about the date of result, whenever the date of result publish on the official website then we immediately intimate on our website.
Pattern or syllabus of the examination:
Here are the good news to the applicant the admit card will issue on the official website as soon as. The Crucial information about the syllabus or the pattern of the examination is prepare by the commission. The information of the syllabus or the pattern is extended here:
Scheme of the examination: The schemes of the pattern are summarize with two papers
|WRITTEN EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE)||No.of Questions||Duration(Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|PAPER-I: GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES||150||150||150|
|PAPER-II:COMMERCE (DEGREE LEVEL)||150||150||150|
Syllabus: The Structure of the syllabus is prescribe by the commission, the formation of syllabus are given below:
PAPER-I: GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES
- Current Affairs – Regional, National and International
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental issues and Disaster Management
- Economy of India and Telangana
- Geography of India with a focus on Telangana
- Indian Constitution and Polity with a focus on local self-Government
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana
- Policies of Telangana State
- History of Modern India with a focus on Indian National Movement
- History of Telangana with special emphasis on Movement for Telangana Statehood
- Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation
- Basic English (8th Class Standard)
PAPER-II: COMMERCE (DEGREE LEVEL)
- Accounting — Meaning and Definition
- Accounts from Incomplete Records
- Partnership Accounts
- Corporate Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Introduction to Statistics
- Business Organization
- Sale of Goods Act, Contract Act
- Introduction to Computers
Procedure of the selection:
The selection of the candidate for appointment to the post will be made by the examination (objective type) by online or OMR based. The final selection of the post will be based on marks secured in the examination either online or OMR based.
- The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PHs 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relax able in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission.
- In this procedure of selection will also include the proficiency test, in this test will also involve the questions designed to the candidate knowledge of computer to deal with the abstract ideas.
- It is emphasized and reassured that the selection test and exercise will be done on merit list in a transparent manner
- That is strictly inform to the applicant, the every candidate will appear in the examination, if any candidate who are not present , then he will not nominate to the further process
- Inspired candidate will produce all the documents at the day of verification. If any document will discrepant, then applicant will not go to allow further level.
- The appointed of selected candidate, the commission also test the medical examine of the applicant body, if any defect found in the body, then he will not able to select.
Note: Candidates are suggested to regularly keep in touch with the authorized website for the Admit card, Syllabus, Date of examination, venue, and date for interview. Please applicant can click here for more details: http://www.tspsc.gov.in/