SCERT Odisha B.P.Ed D.h.Ed Entrance Exam Date 2019 Hall Ticket/Admit Card:
The SCERT Odisha had finished the B.P.Ed & Dh.Ed Entrance Admission Application Form and after finished the Admission of SCERT Odisha B.P.Ed B.H.Ed Exam Application form those applicants are applied the registration form they all are searching the SCERT Odisha Dh.Ed entrance exam e-call letter find on official website or other website.
SCERT Odisha B.P.Ed D.J.Ed Hall Ticket 2019
This time all students are very to searching the SCERT Odisha B.P.Ed D.H.Ed Exam e-Call Letter finding on official website or other website students are not successfully finding the exam hall ticket because this time SCERT not release the exam Admit Card Date and Entrance Exam Date 2019 .
- SCERT B.P.ED Entrance Test Date 2019
- SCER D.h.Ed Entrance Exam Scheme 2019
- Download SCERT Odisha B.P.Ed Exam Admit Card 2019
- SCERT D.h.Ed Exam Hall Ticket 2019
- SCERT Odisha B.P.Ed exam Hall Ticket 2019
SCERT D.H.Ed Entrance Test Exam Call Letter 2019 Download
Dear Aspirants those are applied SCERT application form our Team also follow the SCERT official website if any update then we will update our website then you can download the SCERT Dh.Ed Entrance test e-call letter download 2019 .
How to Download SCER Admit card 2019
- Log on to the official website.
- Search for the link @ “online admit card”.
- Click on the link which is appeared on the screen
- Type your registration number, phone number, etc..,
- Download the print out of your admit card.SCERT Exam Syllabus 2019
- Section I 40 Marks
- Language (English): this would include comprehension, Vocabulary and Usage.
- Reasoning: It would cover logical and analytical reasoning.
- General Awareness: This would include everyday science, Political system and happening, general information, Educational Commissions & Committees, New Educational Initiatives, Educational Organizations.
- Teaching Aptitude: This aspect should cover application of common sense in handling Educational Contexts, Classroom Situations, Learner and Learning Problems, Purpose of Education, Role of other agencies in school management and teaching learning strategies.
Section – II 60 marks
Odia/Telugu/Urdu/Olchiki 15 Marks
- Dhwani and Sabda
- Parts of speech (Noun, Adjective, verb)
- Derivation of words
- Formation of words (Using prefix and suffix)
Synonyms and Antonyms Mathematics 15 Marks
- HCF and LCM
- Square and square root
- Percentage and its application (profit and loss, simple and compound interest)
- Ratio and Proportion
- Algebraic simple equation and its solution
- Set- its elements, operations on set
- Geometry of Triangles, quadrilaterals and circles
- Basic Geometrical Concept
Social Science 15 Marks
- Stone age, Vedic age, medieval age
- Stages of freedom movement in India
- Indian Constitution- features
- Governance system in India- local self Government, State Government, Central Government
- Earth and its structure
- Latitde, longitude
- Climate and Atmosphere
- Relationship between Human and Natural Resources
- Conservation of Natural Resources and Environmental preservation and protection
Science 15 Marks
- Different states and characteristics of matter
- Chemical reaction
- Force, energy and motion
- Plant cells and animal cells
- Structure and adaption in plants
- Micro organisms
Click here Download the SCERT Exam e-Call letter 2018
SCERT Official Website: www.scertodisha.nic.in