SCDCC Bank Clerk Post Exam Admit Card 2017-18 Download Computer Program Exam Date:
The South Canara District Central Co-operative Bank Limited: Recruitment Department of SCDCC has decided to conduct a written examination for the aspirants who have successfully applied for the post either of Second Division Clerk or Computer Programmer under the South Canara District Central Co-operative Bank in response of authorized circular issued by the Recruitment Department of SCDCC. Furthermore information regarding for the exact exam date and admit card are provided here under.
SCDCC Bank Clerk Post Exam Admit Card 2017-18
It is expected that the selection of eligible candidates will be made through from a written OMR based test and probably the same shall be held in February 2018 but may also be changed/postponed depending on the conditions. Through from the information availed by the SCDCC Bank Recruitment Department, candidates will be required to report as the prescribed time, otherwise they will not be allowed to attend the examination.
- Category Type: Admit Card/Exam Date
- Department Name: South Canara District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- Also Called: SCDCC Bank
- Job Details: 2nd Division Clerk (125 Posts) & Computer Programmer (2 Posts)
- Exam Date: Probably in February/March 2018 (Expected)
- Admit Card: Earlier before Exam Date
- Official Website: www.scdccbank.com
SCDCC Second Division Clerk / Computer Programmer Admit Card
Only such candidates will be capable to attend the exam that will be holding their legal admit card issued by the SCDCC Bank Recruitment Department and the same can be downloaded on from the official website of the Bank. Further details will be provided on the admit card of the respective candidate including Examination Centre, timing of the exam and others. Here under we have shared some crucial information as well as the link through which candidates will be able to download their Admit Card comfortably.
Here is an easy way to download Hall Ticket: Clerk & Computer Operator
- Open the SCDCC Bank Ltd Website.
- Click on ‘Recruitment Notification’ link given thereon.
- Then a list of recruitment notices will be displayed.
- Find Admit Card link for the post you have applied then.
- Open the above said link and it ask for registration number and Password.
- Enter the required details properly and hit submit link.
- Then the admit card of the respective candidate will be displayed.
SCDCC Bank Examination Pattern, Date and Syllabus, Selection Process
Till yet the examination syllabus has not been confirmed by the SCDCC, but the candidates looking for the pattern of the Clerk or Computer Programmer Exam Pattern are hereby notified that the selection will be made on the basis of merit list prepared according to the result of that OMR based test. Questions will be of multiple choices based having 4 options for each question with 3 wrong and 1 right answers. Furthermore updates will be provided as per the latest information provided by the SCDCC Bank Ltd.
Official Website: www.scdccbank.com