Download !! RBI Officers Grade B Admit Card 2019 @rbi.org.in:
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Services Board has made the announcement in subject to display of Admit cards/ Admission Letters for the Online Examination for the recruitment for Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General)-DR Batch Yr 2019. RBI Services Board has scheduled to conduct the Phase -1 Online Examination for recruitment of Officers in Grade-B scheduled soon. Concerning candidates who have applied for the Rectt posts by following the links can access their Admission Letters.
RBI Officers Grade-B Admit Card 2019
RBI Recruitment 2019: Based on the notification released by the Board the candidates going to answer the (Phase-1) Online Exam for the Officers in Grade-B (General) which is scheduled soon are now going to be eligible to access their Admission letters shortly. Admit cards/ Phase-1 Online Exam shall be download One Week prior to the Exam at the understated result link.
- The candidates must bring the Admission Letters/ Admit cards at the time of Online Test held on 16th August 2019 (Phase-1).
- The details consisting Examination centre, Exam schedule, Exam Roll No, Personal Profile etc shall be mentioned in the Admission letters.
- Candidates by ensuring the Examination scheme can access their Admission letters from the web portal here under stated.
RBI Officers Gr-B Phase-1 Online Admission Letters 2019 Download-> Check Here
Here we are providing the Instructions/ link to Download !! RBI Officers Grade B Admit Card for Officers Grade-B 2019:
- Log on to the website of the board portal: www.rbi.org.in
- Visit the Notification segment over web page
- The click on Current vacancies & subsequent select Download !! RBI Officers Grade B Admit Card
- Click & Open the Given Download !! RBI Officers Grade B Admit Card Link
- Now enter Registration no/ ID, Password etc
- Click on Submit & admission Letter will get shown
- Download the Admit card for further necessary uses.
RBI Gr- B Scheme of Phase-I Examination
|Sr No||Objective Test||No of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|1)||General Awareness||80||80||Composite time of 120 minutes for all tests together|
- All the questions will have multiple choices. Out of the five answers to a question only one will be the correct answer. The candidate has to select the correct answer and ‘mouse click’ that alternative which he/ she feels is correct.
Important date of RBI Officer Grade B Examination
Admit Card Publishing Date: Issue Soon
Phase I Examination Date: 2019
Phase II Examination Schedule: 2019
Online Phase-1 Result dates/ Selection Process
Candidates secure minimum marks separately for each test as well as aggregate, as prescribed by the Board. Candidates, who secure minimum marks separately for each Test, as prescribed, will be shortlisted for Phase-II of the Examination based on the aggregate marks obtained in Phase-I. The minimum aggregate cut off marks for being shortlisted for Phase-II of the Examination will be decided by the Board in relation to the number of vacancies. Roll No. of the candidates shortlisted for Phase-II examination will be published on RBI website tentatively within a week after Phase-I examination.
Website of the RBI Bank: www.rbi.gov.in