Jharkhand Paramedical Staff,Lab Technician,Nurse Admit Card 2018:
The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JSSC) is giving the amazing news to the candidate, who are waiting for achieve the admit card. The JSSC will subscribe the admit card as soon as on the official website. http://www.jssc.in/ . For downloaded the admit card applicants are keep regular touch with the official website.
JSSC Paramedical Staff|Lab Tech|Nurse Admit Card 2018
The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JSSC) has publish the application form at the date with the subscription starting time is not mention. The fees of the application form is 460 Rs/-. The authority has announce the total number of vacancies for lab technician, Pharmacist, Nurse. The date of examination will also publish on the upcoming date.
Here are the good news for the applicant the admit card will down load the official website in a short time. The process of the recruitment is design by the commission. The brief description for the selection process is given here:
- In the Success of the Examination for the recruitment of the post of the Assistant will not any one help by the authority, When the Jharkhand Government not think to necessary for the verification, and yet the not search any conclusion that the aspirant candidate are able according to the character or the last result also include for the candidate are able to recruit.
- At the time of the recruitment for the SC/ST/OBC/women leading under instruction by the State Government.
Syllabus of the Examination: The syllabus of the examination is structure by the statutory authority. The crucial information relate to the subjects are given below for different post.
LAB TECHNICIAN: The extended formations of the syllabi are the following here:
- Immunohaematology or Blood banking
- Clinical pathology
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Histology and Cytology
PHARMACY: The formation of the pharmacy syllabus is recommendation with the gazette authority. The summarized information for the syllabus are given below:
- Introduction of different dosage forms. Their classification with examples- their relative applications. Familiarization with new drug delivery systems.
- Introduction to Pharmacopocias with special reference to Indian Pharmacopocia.
- Packing of Pharmaceuticals
- Size reduction objectives and factors affecting size reduction, method of size reduction
- Size separation
- Mixing and Homogenization
- Classification and filtration
- Extraction and Galenicals
- Heat processes Evaporation
- . Introduction to drying processes
- Processing of tablets
- Processing of capsules
- Dispensed medication
PHARMACY IN CHEMISTRY: The expand formation of the syllabus relate to the chemistry are given below:
- General discussion on following inorganic compounds including important physical and chemical properties , medicinal and pharmaceutical uses, storage condition and chemical incompatibility
- Acids, bases and buffers. Boric acid, Hydrochloric acid, strong ammonium hydroxide, Calcium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide and official buffers
- Gastrointenstal agents
- Topical Agents
- Dental products
- Respiratory stimulants
- Expectorants and Emetics
- Major Intra and Extracellular electrolytes-
- Electrolytes used for replacement therapy
- Physiological Acid
- Combination of oral electrolyte powder and solutions.
- Inorganic official compounds of Iron, Iodine AND Calcium ferrous sulphate and Calcium gluconate.
- Radio pharmaceuticals and Contrast media-
- Quality control of drugs and pharmaceuticals
- Identification test for cations and anions as per Indian Pharmacopoeia.
- Introduction to the nomenclature of organic chemical system with particular reference to heterocyclic system containing up to 3 rings
- The chemistry of following pharmaceutical compound, covering their nomenclature, chemical structure, uses and important physical and chemical properties ( Chemical structure of only those compounds marked with.
- The stability and storage conditions and the different types of Pharmaceutical formulation of drugs and their popular brand names.
Antiseptics and Disinfectants
Anti tubercular drugs etc are included in the names.
BIOCHEMISTRY AND CLINICAL PATHOLOGY.
HUMAN ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY
HEALTH EDUCATION AND COMMUNITY PHARMACY
PHARMACOLOGY & TOXICOLOGY
Note: Here are the candidate giving the essential intimation about the Venue, date and timing of written test, if the inspired candidate to know more information about that contents.
Aspirant candidate must click here for the admit card and date of result, syllabus, selection process by the way if the required information upload on the website then we will immediately publish on our website or the Interested candidate have any doubt or any queries then the Candidates send their queries through e-mail at the address. Please click here below: http://www.jssc.in/