SOL UG Admission Form 2018-19 Download Notification, Apply Online:
The Delhi University (DU), School of Open Learning (SOL) will be soon announcement for the admission 2018-19 of Under-Graduation for the B.A / B.COM / B.A. (Hons) English/ B.A (Political Science)/ B.COM (Hons). The students who are willing to take admission they can apply online & off-line. Students are advised to read terms & conditions carefully before applying for admission.
SOL UG Admission Form 2018-19
This time all students are find the date of SOL Under Graduate Admission application Form all students whose are find the SOL UG Admission form will be soon as soon upload on official website. After release the SOL UG Admission Form 2018-19 we will update our website. Students bookmark our website if any new update then, we will update our website. You can find other kind of jobs, exam notifications & other news on this web portal.
UG-PG courses can fill online only from the official web-portal www.sol.du.ac.in . Applicants can check procedure brochure through online for eligibility & terms – conditions. They can check examination date, time & center.
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification:–
Senior Secondary School certificate examination of the central board of School Board in India.
BA (Hons) English: – The applicants should be complete the 12th class with minimum aggregate marks in 65% from affiliated board.
B.Com (Hons):- The students must be passing out the XIIth with minimum 55% Marks.
B.A (Hons.) Political Science:–
The applicants should be complete the 12th class with minimum aggregate marks in 50% from affiliated board
B.A Programme/B.Com:– The applicants should be complete the 12th class with minimum aggregate marks in 40% from affiliated board.
- Name of the Courses :–
- A. (Hons) English
- A (Political Science)
- COM (Hons).
- Fees of application :-
The fee is depending on their Course because every course is different.
- How to apply :-
You must a registered user of Web-Portal of school of open learning (www.sol.du.ac.in)
- If u are a registered member then click on registered user button
- Please fill in all details related to your account (Email & password)
- If you are from CBSE Board (Central Board of School Education) then fill name, roll.no. & passing year
- If you are from another then fil roll.no. , passing year, name &marks obtained.
- Upload some documents related to your form & click on save
- Fill other fields during registration and click on next & verify them.
- Select your payment mode-method
- Pay the fee & click on the PRINT PAYMENT RECEIPT
- In the last step click on download Id-Card.
- Important Dates :–
|Start Date of Online registration||Coming Soon|
|Last Date of sub-mission of application||Coming Soon|
|Date of Entrance Exam||Coming Soon|
|Last Date of Admission||Coming Soon|
- Instruction :–
Candidates should have senior Secondary mark-sheet from India recognized Board. Candidates advised to read terms & conditions on official web-portal of Sol.Du
- Recent Photographs
- Photocopy of 10th& 12th mark-sheet.
- Photocopy of Reserve Certificate
- Photocopy of Migration Certificate
- Original certificate of Income .if applying for fee concession
- Original certificate of BPL Card holder.
Candidates can download their ID-Card after paying the application fees on the official web-portal:-www.sol.du.ac.in
SOL Offical Website:- www.sol.du.ac.in