CRPF Constable Tradesman Physical PET | PST Dates 2018 Call Letter:
The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) will upload the call letter of Physical Standards Test (PET), & Physical Efficiency Test (PST) for the post of Constable Tradesman & Technical like i.e Driver / Fitter / Bugler /Tailor/Brass Band/Pipe Band/Cobbler /Carpenter/ Gardner/ Painter /Cook / Water Carrier/ Washer (Men / Women)/ Safai Karamchari/ Barber/Hair Dresser by the Ministry of Home Affairs as the notified dates.
CRPF Constable Tradesman PET | PST Call Letter 2018
The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) will issue very soon the hall ticket Physical PET | PST Test for the Constable (Tradesman & Technical) that will be probably on the month of March, April, 2018 with notified dates and consisting of the Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Examination, Trade Test and Medical Examination.
Process to Get CRPF Constable(Tradesman | Technical)Admit Card 2018 –
- First of all candidates log on – www.crpfindia.com
- Find the link of ” CRPF Admit Card 2018″ Click on it or under link.
- Enter your Application details and Click on Get Admit Card, Your Admit Card will be downloaded in Pdf Format. Save and print it for further use.
Height:- 170 cm (for Male candidates), 157 cm (for Female Candidates).
Chest:- 80 cm (Male Candidates only) and minimum expansion 5 cm.
Weight:- Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards
CRPF Constable Selection Process 2018:
After the completion of application process, all the applied aspirants are called for selection process. The mode of selection for this CRPF constable Jobs will be done on the basis of performance in following rounds. There are 5 stages in the CRPF Selection process and applicants are required to clear each round to appear for next round.
- Physical Standards Test or Physical Efficiency test.
- Written Exam (15/05/2018 (SUNDAY)
- Trade Test.
- Medical Examination.
- Final Merit List.
CRPF Constable Exam Pattern 2018:
Exam Pattern for the Constable (Tradesman) written Exam is as Follows :-
► The written test will be conducted on OMR basis.
► The time duration will be 02:00 hours(120 minutes).
► The written test will be of 100 marks consisting of two parts, i.e., Part-I – Knowledge expected from a Class – 10 pass candidates and Part-II relating to knowledge of the Trade.
► Each part of Question Paper will consist of 50 objective type multiple choice questions carrying 01 mark each.
► Cut off marks for written examination will be 35% for General and Ex-Servicemen and33% for SC/ST/OBC candidate.
► The questions will be set both in Hindi and English. Candidates will have the option to answer either in Hindi or English.
- Upload of admit card of eligible candidates in website.
- Commencement & completion of 1st stage process (i.e. PST and PET):
- Uploading Result of PST/PET and admit card for Written test
- Conduct of Written test at all Recruitment Centres
- Declaration of result of written test.
- Admit Card for trade test will be uploaded in website of all candidates who qualified in Written Exam for conducting Trade Test.
- Conducting of Trade test.
CRPF Constable(Tradesman | Technical) Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Constable (Tradesman) written test is given below :-
- General Awareness/Knowledge: History, Geography and Socio Economic development of Himachal Pradesh. Knowledge of current events of National and International importance and such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. Paper will also include questions on Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography of India.
- Reasoning Ability: It will include the question of both verbal and non-verbal type. Question will be asked from analogies, similarities and and differences, problem solving, relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions, Venn diagrams, relationship concepts and Ability to observe and distinguish patterns.
- Knowledge of elementary Mathematics: The test of Arithmetical and Numerical abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs, etc.
- General Hindi/English: Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested. Questions will be asked from error recognition, fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, etc.
- Trade/Profession Related: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed in the Recruitment Rules and related to the trade/profession under the several posts.
- crpf constable call letter 2018,
- crpf constable tradesman call letter 2018,
- crpf constable technical 2018 call letter,
- crpf constable pet call letter 2018,
- crpf constable pst 2018 admitcard,
- crpfindia constable physical call letter,
- crpfindia written exam dates,
- crpf india 1st stage call letter,
- crpfindia pet hall ticket 2018,
- crpfindia pst 2018 e-admit card,
- crpfindia constable written admitcard,
- crpf constable trade test test 2018,