BHU UET Entrance Admit Card 2019 @bhuonline.in ~ Hall Ticket:-
The Banaras Hindu University (BHU) is going to conduct the entrance exam which is known as Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) 2019 for all those candidates who want to take admission in B. Sc. (Ag.)/B.Sc. (Ag.), LL.B. (Hons.), B. A. (Hons.), B. A. (Hons.) Social Sciences, B.Com. (Hons.)/ B.Com. (Hons.) Financial Markets Management, B. Sc. (Hons.) Maths Group, B.P.Ed. (Bachelor of Physical Education). Now all the students are eagerly waiting to download the UET Admission Entrance Test 2019 Admit Card from the official university portal.
BHU UET Entrance Admit Card 2019
The Banaras Hindu University (BHU), will upload the Undergraduate Entrance Test 2019 Hall ticket of the entrance test at the soonest possible promptly through the official university web portal of BHU. The students can get the admit card from the official website before 10-15 days (Expectedly) by entering required details. Hereby we will publish the access link for downloading the admit card at this web page.
BHU UG Entrance 2019 Hall Tickets
- bhu univ b.f.a.* (theory) admit card card 2019
- bhu univ b.p.ed.* (theory) admit card 2019
- bhu univ bpa hall ticket 2019
- BHU UET Entrance Admit Card
- bhu b.sc. (hons.) maths e-hall ticket 2019
- bhu univ b.a. ll.b (5-yrs) e-admit card 2019
- bhu univ b.a. (hons.) arts admit card 2019
- bhu univ b.sc. (hons.) bio 2019 e-admit card
- bhu b.ed./ b.ed. – special education mathematics (code no.567) admit card
- bhu b.ed. – special education humanities and social sciences (code no.568) admit card 2019
- bhu univ b.voc in (retail management) hall ticket 2019
- bhu univ b.voc(logistics management) e-hall ticket 2019
- bhu univ b.voc (hospitality & tourism) 2019 admit card download
- bhu b.ed./ b.ed. – special education language admit card 2019
- bhu b.ed./ b.ed. – special education science 2019 hall ticket
- bhu univ b.voc in food processing & management e-admit card 2019
- bhu univ b.voc in medical lab technology hall ticket 2019
- bhu univ b.a. (hons.) social sciences e-hall ticket 2019
- bhu b.com. (hons.) / b.com. (hons.) financial markets management hall ticket 2019
- bhu univ ll.b (hons.)(3-yrs) e-hall ticket 2019
BHU UET Entrance Test 2019 Examination Schedule:
|1 st||bhu b.ed./ b.ed. – special education language (code no.564)
bhu b.ed./ b.ed. – special education science (code no.565)
|2 nd||B.P.Ed.* (Theory)|
|1 st||B.F.A.* (Theory); BPA* (North Indian Classical Vocal/Instrumental)/ BPA* (Indian Classical – Dance) (Theory)|
|2 nd||B.A. (Hons.) Social Science|
|1 st||B.Ed./ B.Ed. – Special Education Mathematics (Code No.567)
B. Ed. – Special Education Humanities and Social Sciences (Code No.568)
|1 st||B. Sc. (Hons.) Bio|
|2 nd||COMMON EXAM: B.Voc in (Retail Management) 2. B.Voc(Logistics Management) 3. B.Voc (Hospitality & Tourism)|
|2 nd||B.A. ll.b (5-yrs) code no 137|
|B.Com. (Hons.) / B.Com. (Hons.) Financial Markets Management|
|BSC Hons (Agriculture)|
|1st||BA (Hons.) Arts,|
|2nd||BSC Hons Maths|
|1st||LLB Hons Code no. 151
Shastri Hons Code No. 187
|2nd||COMMON EXAM: B.Voc in Food Processing & Management 2. B.Voc in Medical Lab Technology|
ENTRANCE TEST CENTRES:
The Test will be held at the following Centres, provided there are sufficient number of candidates for the concerned Centre:
BHU UNIVERSITY UET RESULT 2019
The BHU University will declare the UET Entrance Admission Test 2019 results at the website very shortly through the website of the university. All the students may download the UET 2019 result after the completion of the examination from the portal of the official.
DOCUMENTS IN ORIGINAL REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION:
Only those candidates who are selected/ wait listed shall be informed through a ‘Call Letter’ (to be downloaded from the Entrance Test Postal) by the concerned Dean of Faculty/Head of the Department, BHU about their admission. If a candidate is called for admission to a particular course on a particular date/dates, he/she shall have to bring with him/her all the necessary documents mentioned below in ORIGINAL failing which his/her admission shall NOT be considered. (The ‘Call Letter’ will contain more details.)
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a university other than BHU (To be submitted not later than 90 days of admission).
- High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Intermediate (+2) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Mark sheets of High School/equivalent & Intermediate (+2)/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination. (vii) UET Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- Certificate(s) in support of claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
- Certificate of being the son/daughter of a permanent in-service employee/Retired/Reemployed/ Deceased employee of BHU in the prescribed format issued by the Central Registry.
Candidates must have in their possession all original documents such as High School Mark sheet and Certificate, Intermediate or equivalent Mark sheet and Certificate (if issued), Certificate of Reservation, Transfer Certificate, Migration Certificate (if issued by the Board) and ADMIT CARD OF THE RESPECTIVE ENTRANCE TEST at the time of admission failing which their admission shall not be considered. However, Mark sheet downloaded from the Website of the concerned examining body (subject to verification by the Admission Committee), CONFIDENTIAL MARKSHEETS or PROVISIONAL RESULTS issued by the Registrar/ Controller of Examinations of the concerned University or Secretary of the concerned Board (in case qualifying examination is of Senior Secondary level) shall also be entertained at the time of admission
The admission of a candidate in a course will be done only when he/she satisfies all the eligibility requirements, appears in the UET, qualifies in the Entrance Test and completes all formalities required for admission in the course. The admissions shall be made strictly on the basis of merit index in the UET, availability of seats in the course, as per rules given in this Information Bulletin and rules framed by the University from time to time.
The admission process will begin after the declaration of UET results. The admission will be done by the Admission Committees of the respective departments. The concerned Head of the Department/Coordinator will issue electronic call letters to the candidates for Counseling. As soon as the electronic call letters are issued, the shortlisted candidates may ‘Login’ on the Candidate’ segment of the Entrance Test Portal [www.bhuonline.in] for downloading the call letter. Information on issue of Call Letter will be sent to the candidate’s on their registered e-mail ids/ mobile numbers.
The University will adopt computerized counseling procedure for admissions to various courses during the academic session 2019. The counseling procedure will involve following steps:
STEP 1: Online Preference Entry (on or after issue of Call Letter and before the Counselling Date) Every candidate called for counseling for admission to a Course shall be required to fill up an online Preference Entry Form which will be available and active on the on the Candidate’ segment of the Entrance Test Portal [www.bhuonline.in] for online preference entry after they have received the password. In the Preference Entry Form, a candidate is required to give his/her preference of the following:
- Honours Subject [Subject Combination]-[for B.Sc.(Hons.)]
- Honours Subject- for BA(Hons)
- Choice of Course. This preference option is available only if admission to more than one course is done based on merit index/rank obtained in a Common Test [some of the UG programmes].
- Preference of location [Faculty/Department on the Main Campus or RGSC or Affiliated Colleges]. This preference option is available only if a course runs at more than one location. · Seat Type: Whether the candidate wants seats with regular fee only or he/she is willing to take admission in Paid Seat if the regular fee seats are full.
We Convey the Best of Luck for the Students!
BHU Admission UET 2019 Admit Card -> Available Soon
Official Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Web Portal: www.bhuonline.in